Sorry it had been so long since the last post. We are excited to say that today is the last apt. for dad at the cancer care clinic in Seattle for awhile. He will still have to go into the doctor for monitoring here in Bend. I am not sure what the maintenance program will be. The bottom line is he is feeling so much better! Still has no sense of taste, but is up for walks and boating with his grandkids. It will take awhile before he has his energy back to normal levels. Life is good, as the saying goes.
So thankful for some more good news! We are so happy that you are feeling better Erik. The strength will come back, slowly, but surely. It will be exciting to have you home in beautiful Bend to facilitate recovery : )
ReplyDeleteLove to you all,
Rory and Paul
That's great news. All of your Solvang friends continue to send positive thoughts your way. At the moment we're in upper state New York visiting Wim and Ethel then on to CT for awhile. Wishing you were here in your camper with us. Keep getting well, I need someone to heckle. Paul and Suzi
ReplyDeleteAhna,
ReplyDeleteI'm a friend of your dad from Transco. my email is mark@edgewater.net and my phone number is 312-431-1767.
I wanted to see your dad but I only have his vela email address.
would you communicate with me?